Thursday, December 3, 2009

A date in SLC

I sure bet this blog is getting boring. All I keep talking about is what I do with my life on the weekends. Probably because during the week all I do is school school school. SHOOT ME. But hey its almost over so I think I can handle that. I can handle it for two more weeks. So the weekend Kevin's friends had planned a date that we joined in on. All his friends were leaving from Provo because they all go to BYU so I figured I could just catch a ride up to Salt Lake CIty with them. Well you guessed it, I was the fifth wheel on the car ride up. Can I just tell you that i love cougars hahaha. Let me explain this to you, my friends and I always make fun of the ultimate kids that go to BYU that do the typical things "mormons" would do on dates. It is hilarious. You know the kids I'm talking about, the ones that wear cougar gear to school everyday and go bowling on cougar campus and sleep in the halls and on chairs. Love them. Well you guessed it, on the way to Salt Lake we had a bubble gum blowing contest. I almost died when they pulled out the pack of double bubble. Anyways we made it to our destination and Kevin was waiting so I was glad. We went ice skating at the Galavin Center in Salt Lake. After Kevin trying to teach me 500 tricks (he played hockey in high school) we finally left. We traveled to Matthew Skanky's House for some desert. Banana Splits thanks. So good. Oh and did I mention I absolutely love where Kevin and all of his friends grew up. They live up by the University of Utah in all those old neighbor hoods with huge tree's and cute street lamps. I want to live somewhere like that one day. I love old stuff. Especially antiques. Anyways the night ended and I'm sure the other girls though I was wild because I was really hyper, rode home with them. Slept the whole. Can I just say it was way nicer than having to drive. Ill take that any day of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment