Friday, December 11, 2009

My Last blog post EVER!

Can we just give a hip hip hooray please! This is my last blog post for this class. Lets be honest, I know we all loved the blogs, but really, really. No I'm kidding, I liked the idea of the blog. It made me get out of my everyday life and thing about something different or at least get to write down my feels about something happening that day or week. It was a good move by the one and only Shayne Clarke. What a great man!

Right now I am grateful for pandora. Just like everything though, it has its pluses and minuses. What else is greater than a free, can I say that again, free website that lets you listen to music. Not only does it let you listen to music, but it explores new bands that it thinks you might be interested in. I like it personally because a lot of the time I get sick of my same old music in itunes. Basically I just think I'm sucker for music. I love it. It really just makes a person feel so good.

Right now I'm leaving campus to go find a christmas present for my roommate Rebbie. As roommates we all drew names to get presents for each other. She is a really trendy/stylish (advertising major says it all) type of person. So I think I'm going to head over to the Flower Basket on University. It is a great little boutique, the stuff is pretty expensive, but I think I can find something little and cute there that wont cost too much. Yay for presents and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment