Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why does it feel like Antarctica?

I'm not sure why, but every year it takes me till at least March to get used to the freezing cold weather. can I just say it out loud. I HATE WINTER. So the main question I keep asking myself is "why do I go to school in Utah?" I will never live here when I grow up, no joke. Like the East Coasters always say, "the cold goes strait to your bones!" I have a pair of pants that really helps me feel what this feels like. They are pretty cheap pants, but I never really knew why. Well I can tell you that this winter I found out why they are so bad. The first really bad experience was last weekend at the lights at Temple Square. I couldn't figure out why, but my legs were absolutely freezing. It felt like I was wearing shorts. So I just thought it was because my pants were really tight. But obviously not. Because everyday I wear them, I freeze once again. I even tested it out by wearing some different pants and when I did, my legs weren't cold. I guess thats what I get for buying cheap pants. Next time I'll consider paying more money. Anyways, back to the freezing winter. The other day my friend and I got some DDP. Kylie left her drink in my drink holder with some ice in it. So yesterday I go out to my car to find that the cup is frozen in its place. Seriously people, if things like this happen, it is just way to cold. I told my roommate today that I would never got to BYU Idaho because it is even so much colder in Idaho than Utah. Although I do have one exception, I love to snowboard. I'm not sure if this really makes any sense. Maybe its because you dress really warm and are active will you snowboard so you seem to stay warm for a longer period of time. Plus you get to drink hot chocolate and have fun with friends. Maybe I can live somewhere where it is warm, but I can drive to go skiing?? California anyone, Sounds like a nice place for grad school to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment