Thursday, December 3, 2009

Imogen

Last week I attended the Regina Spektor concert which was absolutely amazing. Last night we attended the Imogen Heap concert. Once again AMAZING! I'm not sure why but I love going to concerts. They just make me feel like life has a purpose or something. Who knows why because music has nothing to do with how you succeed or how well you do in school or life. I guess its just a good place to go to forget about life. Imogen was so good. She sounded great plus through a great show. She entertained us so so well. Basically that is all she did in fact. Before every song she ha something to start it off with. Banging on some instrument or rubbing her fingers on top of wine glasses. So great. For a specific song she had had auditions the night before for someone to play the cello. So she starts introducing this girl and when she walks out on stage Kylie and I were like "what the" that girl was totally in our ward last year.... and Kylie visit taught her HAHAH it was amazing. I won't lie, we felt pretty cool. By the end of the concert we were a little worn out of concerts to be honest. We were ready to go home. We headed over to Maverik and grabbed a hot chocolate. Absolutely delicious.

I almost forgot the second best part of the night. We parked at gateway so on our walk over we decided to stop at Anthropology. Only one of the greatest stores ever. I always joke when I go inside and say, "one day, one day." The reason I attend college is to someday have a good job so that i WILL shop at this store! I love Salt Lake City. Well for Utah is is pretty alright. I would much rather live in a different city, but for Utah it will just have to do. I want to move there when I graduate and work for one year before grad school. Okay I really hope this is long enough already! Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment